Friday 3 January 2014

NEW YEAR 2014 CROCHET

free crochet patterns, how to crochet, hats, beanies, mittens, slippers, scarves,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

May you all have a wonderful 2014 year, crocheting and knitting many projects and conquering new techniques and stitches.

For the past 12 weeks I have been "down-under" travelling and visiting family, with NO TIME to crochet a stitch. 

My mother's 80th - photo of mum and her four 4 offspring (I am second from the right)

Now I am back in the UK and I am excited about all the ideas floating around in my head for new patterns and keen to get started.


As soon as I get over the jet lag which is forcing me to sleep way too early in the evening, resulting in the waking at 2.30am and patiently waiting for the clock to hit 4am so I can get up.

This too will change. And life will return to normal. I am confident it will.


For now I would like to thank everyone who has supported my creative work during 2013 and I am looking forward to sharing my new designs in 2014.




In the meantime let me share with you all my FREE PATTERNS which are available from my online stores:










free crochet patterns, hats, beanies, baby, newborn,
free crochet patterns, star, starfish, fish, motifs, applique,

free knit patterns, vest, baby, newborn, sleeveless top,





WISHING YOU ALL
A CREATIVE AND EXCITING NEW YEAR
Ciao, ciao...
free patterns, crochet, knit, how to crochet, how to knit,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

crochet patterns, hearts, hexagon hearts, heart afghans, how to crochet,

crochet patterns, butterfly, insects, bugs, motifs, applique,


crochet patterns, hearts, how to crochet, bunting, garlands, motifs,